• Thursday 14 November 2013

    Oasis Sale Buys!

    When there's a red sign with white text it can only mean one thing... SALE TIME! I was first introduced to OASIS clothing by my friend Jess who works in one of the Bristol stores. I always find myself rummaging through a mountain of her Oasis buys in order to find something perfect for a night out. Oasis claim that they provide an 'eureka!' moment to a 'nothing to wear' dilemma, which they couldn't of phrased more perfectly. It's feminine and flattering pieces brings the best to a contemporary British wardrobe offering bright colours and adorable patterns. Oasis caters to any style to any occasion so taking a sneak peak at their website is an absolute must!

    Lace Sleeve Tanya Top
    This chiffon blouse is one of my favourites! It features a peter pan collar with gorgeous lace inserted on the sleeves. This piece is finished with pleat detailing on the front with a key hole cut out on the back with a button to fasten at the neck. This top looks amazing with just jeans or part of a work assemble. I purchased this top for £22.00 in the sale.

    Lace Yoke Top
    This top looks incredible with anything! A casual sleeveless top with lace detailing and a slit to the neckline. I usually wear this top with light grey jeans with lots of bangles and black military boots. I bought this top for £15.00 in the sale.

    Casual Attire

    Lace Side Woven Back Top
    This top featured in my September/October favourites! This colour block top features long sleeves with a scooped round neckline with piping detail. This top is perfect for an everyday look as it's light and comfortable. I like to wear this top with shiny black leggins/jeans and black boots. I bought this top for £15.00 in the sale.

    Instagram #eltoriasecrets

    Left: me (to the far right) wearing black Oasis play suit. Right: me wearing the Oasis Tanya top. Follow me at #eltoriasecrets

    Will you be buying anything from Oasis?

    Much Love
    Eltoria x


    Why not enter our Twitter RT competition to win lots of beauty prizes! To enter, click here. Ends this Saturday!




    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co