• Wednesday 29 January 2014

    We all Love a Good Quote!

    The third post I wrote on here was Inspirational Quotes and it still remains one of the most read posts. Wow, you guys must really like a good quote (as do I). So this week I thought that it would be a great idea to update my portfolio with a number of newbies. Some of you (like me) are coming to the end of their degrees, collage courses, A Levels, GCSE's so a slight 'kick at the backside' is in order. After all, who wants to be jogging at the sprint finish?

    Collage of Favourite Quotes
    Like I wrote in Inspirational Quotes, quotes (for me) pretty much sups a scenario or feeling. Even in my degree, I constantly ask 'what would that be in a nutshell'? Some of you may know that my favourite all time quote comes from an unknown author- 'your mind is a garden, you can grow flowers, or you can grow weeds.' The reason why I like it so much is because it reminds me of life. Holding back or even feeling unmotivated can metaphorically cause those 'weeds' to grow- only you can remove them. Passing exams, starting a career or even just thinking positively will allow you to flourish in many ways (despite how hard they may be). Growing a weed is much more easier than growing a flower, therefore the easy way may never reflect your actual potential.




    What's your favourite? 

    Much Love
    Eltoria x

     

    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co