• Tuesday 22 April 2014

    BOMB Cosmetics: Review

    Now I wouldn't be lying if I said that I was a major bath-bomb fan. I think the first ever post I ever wrote on Eltoria was about LUSH bath-bombs (and how amazeballs they were!). The other day I was shopping at my local garden centre called Whitehall Garden Centre (and those of you who live in the West country will know how amazing this place is) and ventured over to the candle and smellies section where I came across some bath-bombs from Bomb Cosmetics. Now I have never used any of their products but the all the bath-bombs are hand made (which look amazing and smell great!) so I was extremely excited to pick one. So as you can see in the image below, I decided to pick 'Sweet Cherry Pie Blaster' which cost £2.29. The bomb smelt and looked amazing, the sharp and tangy essence of cherry, raspberries, strawberries and blackberries which sent me straight to heaven. I could not fault it, I love anything berry smelling! 

    So pretty!
    Despite it looking ever so exciting, I can't say the same for the actual bath experience. I thought the bomb itself would turn a lovely colour- but it didn't. I also thought my bathroom air would fill with summer fruits- but it didn't. I was a little peeved as I had spent £2.29 on a luxurious bath-bomb, but didn't get the luxury bath I desired. The bath water itself was also interesting. It had loads of little seeds floating about which looked like 'black thunder flies' that stick to you throughout the Summer months (see below and correct me if I am wrong). I had to add bubble bath to make it look more inviting, which is such a shame as the actual bath bomb itself looked so beautiful outside the water. Now this is the only bath-bomb that I have used from Bomb Cosmetics, so I may of been extremely unfortunate in picking a bomb that just didn't suit my taste. I am extremely willing to try out more from the brand so if any of you have any suggestions, then please let me know in the comments!

    Not exactly the most inviting of all baths
    Much Love
    Eltoria x


    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co