• Monday 19 May 2014

    NEXT Bikinis

    With the sun shining all weekend, one couldn't resist a little bit of bikini shopping! My favourite place of ALL time to buy affordable bikinis are from NEXT. I purchased my first bikini from them about a year ago and I personally believe that their designs and prints are the best around. As my twin sister decided to hog all of the 'boob' gene, I am unfortunately not the most busty of all people (I measure around a 32B or 31C depending on what brand) so inevitably, a good bikini for me is one that gives a little definition in the chest area. NEXT bikinis fortunately have a great support system with slight padding, so not to worry, your boobs won't be around your neck! (but do note, they do have fabulous designs if you do fall within the busty pool). The image below is a bikini I bought last year and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! The colour and design is gorgeous and the suit itself fits me like a glove. Every year I will be buying my bikinis from NEXT, they are great value for money as they will most definitely be serving you for a few Summers without falling out of style. 

    Halter-neck costing around £24.00
    Here are some of my 2014 favourites! Click here if your would like to be directed to the NEXT website.


    All rights are reserved with NEXT
    Will you be rockin' out in a NEXT bikini this Summer?

    Much Love
    Eltoria x

    INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN' |YOUTUBEGOOGLE

    Please check out some of my new YouTube videos by clicking here!


    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co