• Monday 26 May 2014

    Reach For Gold!

    With the sunshine out and a wedding party to attend to, one could not resist a last minute purchase! If I am honest with you all, this dress was purely a compulsion buy, meaning, I was sat at my desk trying to revise but the 'shopcrastination' bug struck at a moment of weakness. Not necessarily a bad thing is it ladies? This gorgeous dress caught my eye and it reminded me of gold magnum, it was desirable, luxurious and incredibly temptatious. I had to buy it immediately. I bought this dress from Top Shop (online) for £45.00. The dress is incredibly fitted with padding inserts so you do not have to wear a bra, although, I did try on a strapless bra which hid extremely well (so the choice is yours!). I bought the dress in XS (only because the small size was out of stock) so I was incredibly nervous as to whether or not the dress would actually fit me. It turned out that the XS size was perfect! If you were to buy this dress I'd recommend checking out the size guide because for me, the size below fit me like a glove. So there we have it guys, this metallic shine dress is perfect for any occasion this Spring/Summer. So treat yourself to something gold (well bronzy gold!).

    Top Shop £45.00

    More Gold Things!
    Newlook £5.99 
    Check out the back too!
    Dune
    Will you be buying this hot little number?

    Much Love
    Eltoria x

    INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN' |YOUTUBEGOOGLE

    Please check out some of my new YouTube videos by clicking here!


    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co