• Wednesday 23 July 2014

    Lipsy Glasses

    About a month ago I invested in a pair of Lispy glasses and I am in love. Originally I was going to go for a pair of Ray Bans, but once I tried them on they didn't look right. I guess Ray Bans are more suited as a pair of sunglasses on me rather than every day use. So shopping around for the perfect pair did get a little frustrating- I didn't want a thin frame and all of the larger frames looked a little ridiculous on me. So once I picked up the two Lipsy pairs below (to which I consider to be a medium sized) they looked perfect! The vision out of them isn't restricted by the frame and the price I paid for them both was an absolute bargain! I get my eyes tested at Tesco because the initial examination is completely free and I find the service thorough, quick, and friendly (which is weird for me to say as I used to have a phobia of the opticians!). Tesco have a buy one get one free offer, so I paid £90 for two pairs of Lipsy glasses! I chose a plain black frame and a tortoise shell (with beige sides) frame which allows me to change up my look. I highly recommend anyone to get a pair of Lipsy glasses- you definitely get your moneys worth!

    Lipsy: Black Frame

    Lipsy: Tortoise Shell Frame (with beige sides)


    What do you think of them? Which one would you choose?
    Much Love,
    Eltoria x


    Watch my recent YouTube video by clicking here
    Also if you join me on Google Friend Connect by clicking here, you automatically enter my £20 cash give away where one winner will be selected amongst the first 120 to!

    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co