• Tuesday 19 August 2014

    Auburn Hair & Life Up Date

    Don't know about you guys but my jumpers have come our early! The crispy air, the darker nights, and generally feeling a lot more cosy, I now officially announce (for me) that it is now Autumn. Even if you disagree, Eltoria has gone all Autumn on you. Yay or nay? Now with my temperature gage plummeting to an all time cool, I felt that I needed to add a little bit of 'warmth' into my life. If you follow me on Twitter or Instagram you will know that the last few months for have been pretty hectic! From graduation (I said the 'G' word again), to getting my first graduate job and passing my driving test- I am officially no longer a student which is kind of daunting. So with life being all very 'new' I thought that it was about time that my hair got an update too. I have ALWAYS wanted to go this colour but always chickened out, I mean, it's pretty different because I have never (really) changed from being brunette. But with my premature timing for the change in Season, I thought that I needed some 'Auburn Autumn' hair. What do you all reckon'? 

    You can follow me on Instagram by clicking here
    Now what can you guys expect from Eltoria in the near future? Some of you will know that I am planning on blogging more. I am fortunate enough to have a lot more time now so I can't wait to start delivering more content for you all! I also have some very exciting projects, prize giveaways and new partnerships coming in the next few weeks/months so make sure you keep your eyes peeled for that. If any of you have any suggestions for any future posts then please do contact me (or comment below). I love to hear your thoughts and suggestions! After all, I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you guys! 

    Drop me a comment below!
    Much Love
    Eltoria x


    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co