• Sunday 10 August 2014

    Bugbears!

    Sunday has come around way too quickly. Unfortunately this weekend I've been pretty sick where I've slept for most of it- dam you stomach bug. This Sunday I've taken a different approach to my YouTube video- I think when I filmed it I was in need of some sort of rant. A rant to the world about my 'bugbears'. I've even decided to take a minor dig at the tabloids which may become a regular thing to my YouTube videos. So if you like it please drop a comment below. So yeah, without yet knowing what this video is all about... enjoy! Please link, like and subscribe- I upload every Wednesday and Sunday.

    Click to play
    Do you have any bugbears?
    Much Love,
    Eltoria x

    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co