• Monday 11 August 2014

    Instagram Story Issue #1

    A lot has happened in the last few months and I've come to realise that my own Instagram tells this story. From working with Michael Kors, drinking a lot more smoothies, graduating from university and featuring on Select Fashion's Instagram page, these Summer months have been blooming. So here is my Instagram Story Issue 1!

    Select Fashion ♥ Eltoria Discount Codes  Smoothies  Beach  Graduation  Gym  Leaving Law School ♥ Working With Michael Kors  Eating Healthy  Springer Spaniel ♥ Spain ♥ Fashion Posts  Weddings  Shopping Hauls  Fashion Inspiration  Lipsy  Domino's Pizza  Bare Minerals Blogger's Event  SELFIES ♥ More Shoes

    Send me your links to Instagrams/Istagram blog posts! 
    You can follow me in Instagram just by clicking here.
    Much Love
    Eltoria x


    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co