• Monday 4 August 2014

    Outfit Of The Week

    Ciao ladies and gentleman! Today's post will last as long as a Rich tea biscuit being dunked into scorching hot tea. In other words, this post will be very brief. Today I thought I'd share my current favourite summer outfit- I've been loving cropped tee's and chequered patterns, and of course my Lipsy glasses! The top that I am wearing in the picture below is from Select (which for me seems extremely old school). Select was a thriving company when I was a young'un but its up to date image and style is a real dark horse in the high street today. I'd seriously recommend checking out their website as they are extremely affordable and stylish. I'd consider Select to be one of the most well valued places to shop these days so head on over there fashionistas!

    Top: Select 
    Shorts: New Look
    Glasses: Lipsy (2 for 1 in Tesco)

    Will you be shopping in Select
    Much Love,
    Eltoria x



    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co