• Sunday 10 August 2014

    University Expectations vs Reality

    Hola ladies and gentleman! Now I know that some of you in a few days time will be receiving your A level results (how exciting) and I wish you all the very best of luck. As I was you three years ago, I was extremely excited for University and my perceptions of uni were very stereotypical (almost like the American movies). Which I must warn you is very far from the reality. So to make this post easy on the eye, I decided to spell out the realities of university through imagery (not like university students actually enjoy to read :p). If you are also in two minds as to what to take to University, just under a year ago I wrote a post on the 'University Essentials'. I wrote that post during the beginning of my third year (so you could say that I was very knowledgeable by then). You can check out that post just by clicking here. Please let me know in the comments if I am missing anything vital! I love hearing about university experiences!

    Expectation: Student Loans (Money Money Money)!


    Reality: Who Took All Of My Money?

    Expectation: Independent Living


    Reality...


    Expectation: Sharing Food/Tea With Your House Mates


    Reality...


    Expectation: A Lot Of Lectures To Attend


    Reality...

    Expectation: Everyone Will Be Keen To Answer Questions In Lectures/Seminars


    Reality...


    Expectation: Joining A Sports Team


    Reality...


    Expectation: Attending Posh Socials


    Reality...


    Expectation: Making Your First Flat Sunday Roast


    Reality...
    Expectation: Joining The University Challenge Team


    Reality...


    Expectation: You'll Love Everyone You Meet


    Reality (You'll Come Across At Least One Regina George)...


    Expectation: Meeting 'The One'


    Reality (You'll Meet Some Right Jerks!)...


    Hope you enjoyed this post! If I'm missing a few please drop a comment below!
    Much Love,
    Eltoria x

    Disclaimer: all the images above are not my own. They were found and selected off from Google.

    INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN' |YOUTUBE| GOOGLE

    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co