• Friday 15 August 2014

    Worst Chat Up Lines Ever

    We've all heard them, whether we are male or female, those cheesy pick up lines never usually do themselves any justice. If anything, they are hilarious, embarrassing and usually end up as a great piece of gossip to tell the girls at the end of a night out. So here's 20 chat up lines to look out for this this weekend! If I'm missing any good ones drop a comment below. Have a lovely weekend everyone! 

    Source: Google
    1. If a fat man puts you in a bag at night, don’t worry I told Santa I wanted you for Christmas

    2. Are you a parking ticket? Because you've got FINE written all over you

    3. I like your dress, but it would look better on my bedroom floor

    4. I'm looking for treasure, can I have a look around your chest

    5. If you were a hamburger at McDonald, you would be McGorgeous!

    6. Is it hot in here, or is it just you?

    7. I'm not drunk, I'm just intoxicated with you

    8. Your eyes are like spanners, every time I look at them my nuts tighten

    9. Are you an interior decorator? Because when I saw you, everything in the room became beautiful

    10. Do you have a Band-aid? I just fell in love when I saw you and scraped my knee

    11. If I could rewrite the alphabet I would put 'u' and 'I' together

    12. I wanna live as your socks so I can walk with you every step of the way

    13. Do you like raisins? How about a date

    14. Feel my shirt... that's boyfriend material

    15. Did it hurt falling from heaven

    16. Remember me? Oh, that's right, I've met you in my dreams

    17. Is your name Google? Because you've got everything I'm searching

    18. You look cold; maybe you should use me as a blanket.

    19. Are you from Tennessee? Because you're the only ten I know I see!

    20. Life without you would be like broken pencils... pointless

    Which ones have you come across?
    Much Love
    Eltoria 


    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co