• Monday 8 September 2014

    Outfit of the Day!

    Outfit of the day has to go to this amazing little number- I cannot express my love enough for this dress. Since going ginger (or should I say a sassy auburn) I have been going mad on restyling and updating my image. From working life to going out a lot more, it is sometimes nice to find a dress that suits both attires. This dress oozes sophistication and is designed by AX Paris. A number versions of this dress is available but I particularly liked the lace embellishment and sleeves; it sang the party girl's lyrics and spoke the working girl's language. It's so versatile. The material of this dress is definitely worth the mention; a soft body-con fit which hugs like a glove. It feels ever so light and comfortable to move in- perfect to have a boogie in (or alternatively a huge works lunch). I will definitely be purchasing more of AX Paris's dresses because their quality against their prices is just a steal. I bought this dress for £30.00 and you can purchase it (and other colours) by clicking here.


     


     What are your opinions on this dress? Drop a comment below.
    Much Love
    Eltoria x


    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co