• Wednesday 3 September 2014

    The Bathory

    Oh bath lovers you are going to LOVE this. If I told you that you could make your own bath product from scratch you would probably say that I was lying. Finding a good (and reliable) retailer that offers this service is extremely rare, but you can now look no further. The Bathory is a gorgeous and quirky 'bath mad' enterprise situated in the beautiful English countryside. The company firmly believes that their customers ought to know exactly what goes into their baths, so going the extra mile, the company additionally make their products by hand! Not only are their products well thought about, they are also extremely fresh. With products made to order using the finest ingredients, bathing in luxury is the only option here. So depending how you feel at the time, pick, click and it will be with you in a tick. No honestly, although it is made by hand my order came in a day. So how does this ingenious idea work? Well check out the diagram below:

    Now you all know that I love my fresh and natural ingredients because I tend to find them much more benefiting to the skin. So having the option between a number of salts, I ended up choosing Epsom Salts and Rhassoul Clay. Epsom Salts and Rhassoul Clay have extremely detoxing properties helping to keep your pores clean and skin feeling mighty fresh. Epsom Salts are also good for anyone who suffers from ingrown hairs, swollen muscles and bruising as they help to soothe and relax pores and tissue. As you can see in the the boxes hatched black (see images above and below) I opted to have Chamomile, Lavender and Ylang Ylang oil in my product (a menu of other oils are available). Now call me granny, but I absolutely love lavender. In the Autumn months I tend to prefer scents that make me feel cosy and sleepy (goodness I'm like a hedgehog in hibernation). But overall, after lighting some candles and soaking in the bath for a good 40 minutes, my bathing experience was ever so relaxing. My skin felt; soft, nourished and ever so soft. I rate this product a highly respectable 9/10. I would love to see The Bathory do some bubble bath next!
    You can get this product for £18.00 ($30.00) which is also available in other international countries too.
    What do you guys make of this product?
    Much Love
    Eltoria x


    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co