• Sunday 19 October 2014

    Amazing Beauty Products

    This gorgeous hair treatment my Lani sure does smell tropical! With lashes of coconut, kakui nut, macadamia nut, and camellia, this product is highly infused with hydrating properties. This product is more like an oil, so it is easy to apply from the root to the ends of the hair (mind you I did get a little messy whilst applying it). I applied this product onto dry hair and left it for 30 minutes. Depending on the thickness of your hair, I only needed a little bit as too much will leave you hair feeling a little greasy even after shampooing and conditioning (I accidently did this the first time I used it... oops!). Like Lani promises, my hair was left looking and feeling:

    - Moisturised 
    - Added plenty of shine and lustre  
    - Tamed my frizzy and static hair
    - Reduced the visibility of damage
    - Easier to style and straighten

    I would say that this product scored 100% at points 2 and 5 above. My hair was so much easier to style and straighten and my hair became less static. You wouldn't have to use hair styling serums after using this product because it does the job for you! You can pick up this product up for £10.99 on the Lani website.

    Oh my golly gosh, who knew that lavender and vanilla would smell so good together! If I am honest with you, I thought that such combination would be like having a sausage with ice cream, but just like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, it smelt so damn fine. Kaeng Raeng Detoxfoliant is company who sell all natural body scrubs which aids the skin to feel 'ooh la la'. What I like about about this product is that it is cruelty free; the company believes that 'what goes on your body goes in your body' so keeping the products chemical free is one of the company's way in achieving this. 

    As you can see in the images above, there is a huge difference in texture in each one. My hand on the left is rather dry compared to the one on the right. This scrub contains dead sea salt and organic virgin shea butter which helps to exfoliate and replenish the skin (and as you can see in the image in the middle it is rather hydrating). After using this product, my skin overall felt ever so soft and smooth. You can pick up a 10oz pot for $36.00 on their website.

    This product is my star hair product of the week (especially for fine hair). Some people really struggle with hair thickness as some are more prone to lose their hair than others which can really affect self esteem. If you have finer hair and are looking for added thickness then look no further. Gofybr instantly builds your hair with natural karatin protein fibres which makes your hair appear fuller in seconds. All you do is gently pat the fibres onto any part of your hair making sure that the whole area is covered. 


    As you can see in the images above, the results are dramatic. Unfortunately, this method is only a temporary and will not help to re-grow hair. But for a nifty temporary solution, this product is your gal! A 25g pot will last you 60 days and will cost you £23.95 (currently discounted down from £34.99!). This product is perfect for both boys and girls so give it a go!

    Which one is your favourite product?
    Much Love
    Eltoria x


    New HTML: You can now find me on http://eltoria.com
    Enter my £250 prize give-away by clicking here

    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co