• Thursday 2 October 2014

    MAC Skin Finish

    A velvet soft powder with a high-frost metallic finish- if that doesn't pull on your heart strings this Friday morning then I am not sure what will. Mineralize Skin Finish by MAC is a perfect product to buff up your cheek bones, arch them eyebrows, and polish up your skin. Versatile is this product's middle name. Now, at first some people may feel that this product is slightly... glittery? But I can ensure you that this is not the case. This product contains mineral particles which help to illuminate and touch up any areas that need to be enhanced or airbrushed. I bought this powder in 'Soft and Gentle' and I absolutely love it. I usually like to use this product after contouring as I like to redefine certain areas, for example, cheek bones and eyebrows. However I have recently been using it to add a skin finish polish to my skin and I can really see a difference. Sometimes I like to add more on a night out but even the slightest touch will help to heighten definition. You can pick this up from MAC for £23.00 (and usually these pots last me a good year!).

    As you can see in the image above right, the product is ever so pigmented which adds a gorgeous touch to the skin. 
    What do you make of this ultra defining product?
    Much Love
    Eltoria x


    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co