• Tuesday 28 October 2014

    Rose & Rose

    I am just taking this moment to appreciate my new Rose & Rose scarf; it is made out of 100% wool and its length is to die for. Eltoria is one happy fashionista right now. With the Autumn air well and truly plummeting to an all time crisp, having a luxurious scarf like this is an ultimate 'fblogger's fave'. Goodbye Summer flip flops hello cosy scarf!

    HOWEVER I NEED YOU! Rose & Rose are having a scarf style off and I need each and every one of you to head over to their Facebook page (click here to be taken there directly) to like my photo. If I win, one of my 'likers' will win a Rose & Rose scarf which is worth between £80.00-£100.00! I will forever be in your scarf debt! No seriously I will.

    Anyway tell me, what kind of scarf will you be wearing this Autumn?
    Much Love 
    Eltoria x


    New HTML: You can now find me on http://eltoria.com
    Enter my £250 prize give-away by clicking here

    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co