• Thursday 13 November 2014

    Babyliss Curling Wand

    Let's all just take a moment to appreciate my mug below. It's one of Sainsbury's finest and is so damn cute; nothing better than a 'cuppa' in front of the fire. Anywho, whilst this post is not about mugs and fires (sorry) I want to talk about one of my favourite birthday presents... the Babyliss Curling Wand Pro. Ok, I've been curling my hair for years (I think I got my first wand when I was like 10) and I have to say that hands down Babyliss make the best affordable ones. This wand goes up to 210 degrees and has a 'wrap control' which gently holds the hair around the barrel which helps to avoid kinks. Not only is this wand a beauty blogger's favourite but it is also a salon favourite too. Therefore instead of doing a written step by step, I have opted to show off this wand through a YouTube video. You can pick up some of my own tips when it comes to curling your hair and see how quick and easy this wand is to to use. 



    I also baby sat a very large bunny rabbit this week called Rocky; and let's be fair he is rather adorable! He is also my star guest in this video so be sure to give him a major thumbs up (the boy got rather bashful). At the moment you can pick up this want for £20.00 (reduced down from £25.00) at Boots, Superdrug, and the Babyliss website.


    Enjoy the video (please link, like, and subscribe)
    Much Love
    Eltoria x


    New HTML: You can now find me on http://eltoria.com
    *LAST DAY TO ENTER* Enter my £250 prize give-away by clicking here

    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co