• Sunday 21 December 2014

    How To Make a Hamper

    IT’S ONLY A FEW MORE DAYS UNTIL IT IS CHRISTMAS… but it doesn't feel like it? Are some of you feeling the same as me? I'm blaming the incredibly unusual warm winter that we are having here in the UK. Anyway, as it’s only standard that a few of you may have a couple more presents to get, or are clueless as to what to get certain people. My extremely affordable hamper will sure help you out. I made this hamper for my grandparents; they are extremely hard to buy for as they pretty much have everything. Wilkinson sell a very handy hamper making kit which comes with cellophane, shredded cardboard, a bow, and a gift tag (hamper basket is sold separately).  It only costs £2.00!

    I bought a bathroom basket so that my Grandma could use it as storage, this cost £3.50. I then popped in the shredded cardboard, and then spiced it up with all the treats and goodies that I knew that my grandparents would like (every day things). In total I spent around £15.00 (the pound shop does come handy around this time of year).

    You can learn how to make this hamper by watching my YouTube video below!


    Will you be making hampers this year?
    Much Love
    Eltoria x


    New HTML: You can now find me at http://eltoria.com
    Click here to WIN £60 Vidal Sassoon hair straighteners

    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co