• Thursday 23 April 2015

    Yves Rocher Summer Essentials

    Things are sure getting a bit 'Summer lovin' here in the Eltoria world but who can blame me? The weather is still gorgeous here in UK (and don't you worry, I've had a cheeky glass of Pimms or two). If you have hung around this tiny space on the internet for quite a while, you will know that I am in complete love with Yves Rocher products. Yves Rocher is France's no.1 selling makeup and skincare brand which is used by 30 million women everyday. What I particularly like about Yves Rocher products is that they smell amazing and that they contain the best botanical ingredients (and you all know how fussy I am when it comes to ingredients!). So with Summer fast approaching and a holiday to South Africa planned (did I mention? *sarcasm intended*) reviewing these Yves Rocher products couldn't come at a more convenient time. What I must say about these products is that they are perfect if you are wanting to try something new whilst on holiday or just for the Summer period. If you are like me and love to have that one fragrance that reminds you of a certain holiday/occasion (yes Loreal's orange kids shampoo used to be personal favourite of mine at one time) then these products are just perfect. They are all also extremely versatile which makes it even better if you plan to travel!

    Lagoon Hair & Body Wash: close your eyes, breathe in, you're currently sat on a Caribbean beach. Sound good? Well it's even better when you are using this best selling product in the shower after a long and hot stuffy day at the office. So drive all of your work worries away by indulging yourself into the turquoise waters of the Polynesian lagoons, and surrender your hair and body to some well deserved vacation time (sounds appealing for a shower don't you think?). After just using this product once, I am completely hooked on its scent as it smells ever so holiday like. Overall my hair felt and smelt great and my skin was restored back to full hydration. As this product is enriched with Monoi de Tahiti, its formula transforms into a delicate lather which removes sand and sun cream (so I will most definitely be taking this product to South Africa). You can pick it up for just £1.95 (which is 50% offby clicking here

    Precious Dry Oil: at first I thought that this product looked a little scary as I had never used anything like it before but oh my goodness, this product is a must try! This precious dry oil is enriched with shimmering pigments which helps to enhance a tan and make your hair glow in the sunlight. Like Lagoon Hair & Body Wash, this product smells incredible and after applying this oil over my body after fake tanning made all of the difference. My skin didn't have that hint of fake tan smell and my tan was really enhanced. I also like to use this product in the ombre part of my hair because it really enhances the blonde and makes my hair look super healthy (and surprisingly non greasy). You can pick up a bottle for just £8.50 (which is 47% off) by clicking here.

    Rinsing Vinegar: eww vinegar did I hear you say? But I have to say that this raspberry vinegar has become my favourite hair product to use ever. Whilst its bottle does look a little strange (left in the picture above) using it is not a problem at all. Raspberry vinegar is particularly known for its smoothing properties and applying this product onto your hair after shampooing and conditioning makes all the difference (emphasis added). We all know that the water in the UK can be particularly hard and harsh on the hair, so this product helps to prevent mineral build up which consequently causes the hair to feel ever so soft (and it really does!). You can pick up my favourite product in the whole entire world for just £5.65 (which is 50% off) by clicking here.

    Delicate Cleansing Cream Shampoo: using a shampoo that doesn't lather up that much can be off putting to many, but please, don't knock it until you've tried it! This non foaming formula helps to protect the integrity of your hair fiber by maintaining the strength and PH balance of your hair. For instance this hair shampoo is so healthy that is only has 0% colouring, sulfate, silicone, and parabens in it. The scent of this product is quite floral but it's lasting smell has lasted 3 days and my hair feels just as clean if I were to use a foaming shampoo. You can pick up this shampoo for £3.45 (which is 50% off) by clicking here.

    Which Yves Rocher product will you be taking on your Summer holiday?
    Much Love
    Eltoria x

    INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN' |YOUTUBE| GOOGLE

    New HTML: You can now find me at http://eltoria.com

    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co