• Sunday 3 May 2015

    Study Tips| Dos and Don'ts

    Ut oh it's May and that means one thing... exam season! Now I know some of you will be preparing for GSCEs, A Levels, High School Finals, and University/Collage exams, so I thought that I would give you all on the load down on the dos and don'ts for exam preparation. Fortunately for me this is my first year in 7 years that I haven't had to study for exams because I have pretty much done all of the named above. I graduated from university last year (click here to read about that) and I have decided to give myself a year (or two) out to decide what direction that I want to take in life. So who knows whether or not I will have to re-visit the dreaded exam revision again. 

    I wanted to create this video because I pretty know all about the dos and don'ts of exam revision. At GCSE I didn't really take revision that seriously (I was the girl who just talked and giggled too much in class) but I still managed to get really good grades. At A Level my whole attitude towards revision completely changed- I became obsessive and I was totally focused. In my AS exams I walked out with AAABB (when I predicted C's and D's) and in A2 I attained AAAB and got a place at Law School at the University of Reading. I was extremely chuffed with my grades but looking back I would certainly change a few things. Throughout my A Levels I would study for like 12-14 hours a day and I would even study 5-6 months in advance. There are so many reasons other than 'wanting to go to uni' that made me so motivated, but putting those reasons to one side, I felt like that I was losing that giggly and chatty girl that I once was. When I got to University my obsessive attitude towards revision continued until I realised that there were other ways to being successful at revision other than spending 14 hours a day on it. However it was here where I changed my ways and walked out with a 2.1 in my Law degree whilst obtaining a first in my finals (so my changes were most definitely for the better). Therefore if you are in need of a few tips, please watch my Study Tips: Dos and Don'ts video by clicking here or on the thumbnail below.

    Click Here to watch my YouTube video
    Do you have any studying tips that you would like to share?
    Much Love
    Eltoria x

    INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN' |YOUTUBE| GOOGLE

    New HTML: You can now find me at http://eltoria.com
    I post every Sunday, Tuesday & Friday 

    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co