• Saturday 9 May 2015

    YouTubers Hit Gravity Force Trampolining Park| Ft Chip Daddy, Becca Lammin, Stephanie Nala, ariamark & Klynch

    Recently I had an amazing day at Gravity Force with some other amazing YouTubers, but first, let me introduce them to you. If you have watched my 'Boys Do My Makeup' video, most of you will probably already know Chip Daddy (click here to check out his channel). Chip is an awesome yet very kind YouTuber who has helped me a lot in the start of my YouTube venture (so do go and check him out because the boy is a babe!). Some of you will probably recognise Stephanie Nala from two very popular TV shows: Xfactor and Britain’s Got Talent. Steph is such a lovely and down to earth girl and it was really lovely getting to know her (and of course we danced to S Club 7 when it came on haha). Becca Lammin is such a hilarious and lovely girl and her videos really capture her personality (you will definitely laugh at her videos). So do make sure you go and check out Steph (by clicking here) and Becca (by clicking here). After the photos below were taken, we were later joined by two other YouTubers Aria Mark (click here)- who impressively speared me into the foam pit and Klynch (click here) who wrestled with by boyfriend because they both like the UFC (boys will be boys hey). 

    If you have never heard of Gravity Force in Surrey before, it is a huge trampolining park where you can pretty much live your childhood dreams- jumping into a large foam pit, reacting the Dodgeball film, and shooting hoops like Michael Jordan (need I tempt you more?). It was a lovely day and we bounced on the trampolines filming for around 6 hours; I was absolutely shattered after it all! If you interested in booking yourself and your friends for a session please check out their website at http://www.gravityforce.co.uk/. You will not be disappointed! Anywho, you can check out our Gravity Force session by watching my YouTube video by clicking here or, by clicking the thumbnail at the end of this post.

    Who do you reckon' was the best trampolinist? Let me know in the comments below!
    Much Love
    Eltoria x

    INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN' |YOUTUBE| GOOGLE

    New HTML: You can now find me at http://eltoria.com
    I post every Sunday, Tuesday & Friday 

    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co