• Sunday 14 June 2015

    Flight Essentials| Long Haul & Short Haul

    Click here to watch my In-Flight Travel Essentials Video
    Eeeeek I am totally excited.... I'm off to South Africa this week! I cannot believe how quickly this has come around but I am now kind of nervous about the 16 hour flight that I am going to have to endure (the longest I've ever done is only 8 hours!). So to make my trip a little more bearable, I am taking a number of my own flight essentials that will (hopefully) make the journey a lot more comfortable. As it is 'YouTube Sunday', I have popped all of my essentials into a video as I thought that it would be a lot more easier than reading from a huge list of items (that would be a very long read). As I will be away, I am afraid that I will only be posting a blog post this Monday and then not again until the following week- but I will be uploading my social media sites regularly with South Africa content (Twitter & Instagram). However to make it up to you all, when I get back I will be hosting a huge beauty give away so do make sure you tune in for that. If you do have any of your own tips and tricks when it comes to travelling, please drop me a comment as I’d love to hear them!

    I'm not sure if this is a common thing but I really cannot sleep on planes or on public transport, I'm not sure what it is but as I am flying to Dubai over night, I am ensuring that I am packing my own blanket, pillow, and some herbal sleeping pills (that's if the gin and tonic doesn't work). I am also taking a number of beauty essentials so that I can take off and put on my make up easily, and also like a true digital gal, I am taking my laptop as I have a million and one blog posts to write (even some South African ones on the way back). But do give my YouTube video a watch (see above) to check out what else features in my essentials haul (or click here to view).

    I must also mention that I am now totally hooked on the BlogphereMagazine and if you are someone who is too in love with the whole blogging and vlogging word, this magazine is indefinitely for you as well. What I loved about this magazine is that it contains a whole bunch of stuff, from tips on how to become a professional blogger to beating anorexia through blogging, I have also discovered new favourite bloggers and vloggers like Emtalks just to name one. The magazine I have is Issue 6 and it also features Marcus Butler- so make sure you grab a copy to get the gossip on his YouTube journey and low-down on his trolling experience. You can grab a copy nationally  in WHSmith and internationally via NewsStand.

    Are you going away this Summer? What would your flight essentials be? Check out my video by clicking here and don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss out on any South Africa videos!
    Much Love
    Eltoria x

    INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN' |YOUTUBE| GOOGLE

    New HTML: You can now find me at http://eltoria.com
    I post every Sunday, Wednesday & Friday

    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co