• Sunday 12 July 2015

    Summer Look Book & Haul| Boohoo, H&M, Miss Selfridge & More

    CLICK HERE to watch my Summer Lookbook YouTube Video. Outfit 1: Top H&M, Shorts: Primark, Arm Bracelet Bohoo, Sunglasses Michael Kors
    Now seeing as I have been holidaying it up in South Africa recently (I know I promise I will shut up about it after Episode 2 of my South African journey goes live), it should come to no surprise that I have pretty much fully updated my summer wardrobe (I blame no longer being a poor student and having a full time job). Now I have to say that I fully believe that Boohoo should win an Oscar for their summer range this year because their huge range of styles, patterns and colours are seriously on point (and they have sizes 6-8 in stock… hooray!). What I also love about Boohoo is that they have something for any occasion- proms, weddings, day outfits, birthday bashes, you name it, you will probably end up having well over 10 items in your basket when you were only after one (this totally happened to me). I must say that I have particularly been loving their high neck strap tops and I have received a huge amount of compliments on them. I have been pairing them with plain black leggings for work, jazzing them up with a glamorous skirt for a night out, or dressing them down with some denim shorts or jeggings for a simple say look (how versatile can you get).

    Outfit 2: Top Boohoo, Skirt Boohoo, Hairband Newlook Outfit 3: Top Boohoo, Shorts River Island, Shoes Super Dry, Hairband Newlook
    I have also been loving other high street brands such as River Island, Top Shop, H&M, Primark, Miss Selfridge and New Look. I have also been spreading my wings and trying out other brands like Bon Prix, Miss Pap, Fashion Union and I have to say that I have been really impressed with each of these brand’s collections and style. Now like most of us, I have to say that the above picture of myself wearing this gorgeous mustard coloured blouse from H&M and ripped denim shorts from Primark has to be my favourite outfit of them all. I have been wearing this blouse to both work and out of work at is appears to look great with anything (just what I like!).

    Outfit 5: Dress Miss Selfridge, Bangle Boohoo, Rings Primark and Malkota, Hat Primark 
    Now not only do I present to you my Summer Haul in this blog post, I have also created a YouTube video too (click here). On one hot sunny Saturday afternoon, myself and my boyfriend decided to head down into one of my favourite local villages to film a whole look book with 8 different outfits (yes I did exclusively save some outfits for this video). So be sure to check that video out by clicking here or by clicking the thumbnail below. Some of you may recognise the location of this video because it is where Harry Potter was filmed and where Zoella filmed one of her Autumn Look Books (this place is in fact her home village). This place is one of my favourite places in the world and I am so fortunate to live in such a historic and beautiful part of the country- it’s one of those places where you consider to be home because it was such a huge part your childhood. So be sure to check that out and give it a little thumbs up!


    Outfit 6: Top Boohoo, Trousers Top Shop, Necklace ROMWE, Shoes Primark Outfit 7: Dress BonPrix, Necklace Newlook, Bangle Boohoo
    Where do you like to shop recently? Any online/high street stores that I haven’t heard of before?
    Much Love
    Eltoria x

    INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN' |YOUTUBE| GOOGLE

    New HTML: You can now find me at http://eltoria.com
    I post every Sunday, Wednesday & Friday


    Click Here to watch

    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co