• Sunday 13 September 2015

    Two Perfect Autumn Dresses

    Ok I think that I am now officially obsessed with all things Autumn! So with most of my spaghetti tops and summer dresses now locked away in my 'out of seasonal' wardrobe (yes it really does exist), a few new frocks have been rocking my seasonal rail. I think that these two (almost) turtle neck dresses from Primark are just perfect for any occasion. I have mainly been wearing these to work but they also look amazing dressed up casually. I am probably not the only fashionista who thinks that there is nothing better than having a multi-purpose dress that suits all types of styles, but I am also loving the fact that the colour of each dress pretty much goes with everything. Not only are these  dresses fit to enough to strut down the high street, but they will also save you a few quid. I picked up these dresses for around £8.00 each, so get dressing up your blank canvases ladies.

    Dress: Primark, Hat: Primark, Boots: Primark, Necklace: Primark Watch: Daniel Wellington



    Dress: Primark, Necklace: ROMWE, Boots: ASOS, Bracelet: Boohoo, Watch: Daniel Wellington Bag: Osprey

    What are you loving this Autumn?
    Much Love
    Eltoria x

    INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | BLOGLOVIN' |YOUTUBE| GOOGLE
    New HTML: You can now find me at http://eltoria.com 
    Don't forget to check out some of my new YouTube Videos by (clicking here)

    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co