• Tuesday 16 February 2016

    Beige Coat By New Look| Camel Double Breasted Coat

    Above: all photos were taken in Italy! Check out my When In Rome post
    Happy mid week everyone! How is everyone doing? Well a little bit of exciting news... I am heading off to London Fashion Week this weekend with Toni & Guy and River Island (how exciting)! I am going to take my twin sister with me so I reckon you guys will finally meet her (hooray). So in aid of one of the most important weeks in a fashionista's calendar, I will most definitely be wearing my Camel Double Breasted Beige Coat by New Look to the show. Some of you may know that I already possess a beige coat from New Look (Outfit Of The Day), but I wanted something that screamed more sophistication if that makes sense? Don't get me wrong I still love my fur one. I searched high and low (hours surfing the internet in fact), and I finally stumbled across this one and I just love everything about it. It is ever so soft, warm and the length is just perfect... it looks amazing with pretty much everything. You have done me proud NL!

    Every girl needs a beige coat in their wardrobe and you can get this one for just £29.99. Beige coats are so on trend at the moment so be sure to grab yours quickly!

    Do you own a beige coat? Where's yours from?
    Much Love
    Eltoria x

    Don't forget to check out some of my new YouTube Videos

    Eltoria- South West Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blogger and South West YouTuber
    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co