• Monday 14 March 2016

    Outfit Of The Day

    Wasn't the weather just gorgeous here in the UK over the weekend? It was the first time in months that I went out wearing sunglasses rather than a coat, oh how I have missed you sun. Yesterday I went out for a gorgeous roast dinner with my family, so I thought that I would kill two birds with one stone and blog about what I wore too. What I love about this outfit is that it is quite casual but it still has a slight dressy edge to it too. It was the first weekend in months that I had decided to curl my hair with my Babyliss Curing Wand and I am now utterly obsessed. I am even considering getting a perm (not going to lie). 

    The Asymmetric Vest from River Island makes the perfect Spring top because it is pretty much suitable for any occasion. The asymmetric front is also mirrored on the back, and you can the leave the front tied or un-tied (it is completely up to you). The leggings are form Primark, but they aren't the nasty ones where your pants are on show, but I think I picked them up from the sports/underwear section (ah come to think of it, I think they may be compression pants). But nevertheless they are actually my favourite pair of black leggings to wear.

    You guys have most definitely seen these Tan Cut Out Tie Back Block Shoes with this White Marble Necklace from Boohoo in my New Look Haul post. They both pretty much go with anything and I am still completely in love with them (I knew that they would end up being my Spring favourites). You may also recognise my Michael Kors Violet sunglasses which featured on this blog almost 2 years ago! They are still going strong and they do creep back into my wardrobe every time the sun decides to come out.

    Be sure to also check out my new YouTube video (I Got Thrush From LUSH) which went up this Sunday!
    What was your outfit of the day this warm weekend?
    Much Love
    Eltoria x

    Don't forget to check out some of my new YouTube Videos
    ENTER MY BELATED NEW YEARS GIVEAWAY HERE

    Eltoria- South West Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blogger and South West YouTuber

    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co