• Tuesday 8 March 2016

    Soap & Glory Have a Makeup Board Game?| Makeup Review

    First and foremost... how is it March already? This year is seriously flying by (we are a quarter way through... err yeah scary). If you follow my social media sites you would know that last week was a pretty exciting week for me. On Friday not only did I attend the YouTube offices in London, but I also was on TV! Some of you may remember that back in January I filmed with Ortis Deley, Jason Bradbury and Amy Williams on Channel 5's The Gadget Show to find new gadgets for bloggers and YouTuber (check out My Goodness Where Have You Been Eltoria post if you missed it). It was a great show and it was also rather cool to be interviewed by my local newspaper about it (I even got a whole page to myself on the 3rd page!). You can read that article on the Gazette and Herald website and you can also catch up with the show on My 5. Let me know if you were able to watch the show!

    So let's get down to beauty business. Not only have I been loving Soap & Glory makeup recently, but I have also become a little extra smitten with the brand. For instance, look how they sent my makeup to me... in their very own BOARD GAME. You really know how to pull on my heartstrings S&G.

    Talk about eyebrows being on fleek! Using Archery Brow Putty Dip & Brush with the Archery Brow Almighty Power-Glide Crayon, it is the perfect way to create HD looking brows without seeing your stylist (trust me I have been doing this a lot recently). The Brow Putty has a tapered end perfect for precision and shaping, and you can easily use the colour pot on the other end to add extra definition. The Power-Glide Crayon on the other hand is the ultimate go-to product if you are wanting to fill in your eyebrows quickly (I generally like to use this product before going to the gym). These products are smudge proof, budge proof, and even water-proof. What an easy way to add that wow factor to your brows!

    Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Plumping Gloss in is no stranger to this blog, in fact, it was a favourite of mine over in my earlier Christmas Soap & Glory post (not just for kissing under the mistletoe may I add). Not only does this product make your lips gleam from ear to ear, but the tingling sensation is definitely something that you should pout about... get it? This sensation is a result from the dehydrated properties on your lips being rehydrated back to life, and it is something that makes your lips look plumper than a goose feather pillow… move out of the way Kylie Jenner. The Glow All Out Cheek Stick in Ice Shimmer on the other hand is also a great product to make your cheek bones pop like Kim Kardashian. The texture of the product glides beautifully onto the skin and it is really easy to blend and apply in areas other than the cheeks (under the brow is a really good example).
    Above: click on the thumbnail above to check out my last Soap & Glory post!
    What are your favourite makeup products from Soap & Glory? Would you try any of the above?
    Much Love
    Eltoria x

    Don't forget to check out some of my new YouTube Videos
    ENTER MY BELATED NEW YEARS GIVEAWAY HERE

    Eltoria- South West Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blogger and South West YouTuber
    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co