• Wednesday 27 April 2016

    MAC Amber Times Nine Eyeshadow Palette & Code FFL's Lash Plumper & Mascara

    The Amber Times Nine Palette by MAC Cosmetics features a colour wave of amber hues that offer countless shade combinations. This palette pretty much features all of my favourite shades; browns, golds and pinks, making it the perfect palette for day and night. The shades themselves differ in texture, from matte to satin, to frost to shimmer, this compact palette is just perfect for any time of the year. Whist browns and golds are typically portrayed as autumnal colours, you can still create a summery look.

    Using pinks and browns, below I have used 'Peach' on the inner eye and 'Aromatic' on the outer eye which combined makes this gorgeous and natural look. I have also used 'Aromatic' along the lash line to make my eye appear darker, and I have also used 'Peach' near the tear duct to make my eye pop a little more. This really is a perfect and easy every day look- it takes minutes to do!

    Move to one side fake lashes, Code FFL's Pre-Mascara Lash Plumper and Volumising and Lengthening Mascara both work harmoniously together to make the fullest and thickest eyelashes ever. Usually I am rather dubious about using fibres (I just feel that they don't really work), but this one slightly differs from what I have recently tried in the past. The product itself is really creamy and thickens each individual lash after every application. The product is also designed to condition your lashes and its softening agents prevents cracking and flaking. I then apply a couple of coats of FFL's Volumising and Lengthening Mascara and my lashes look flutter fit.

    What do you make of this palette? Would you also use a lash plumper?
    Much Love
    Eltoria x

    Don't forget to check out some of my new YouTube Videos

    Eltoria- South West Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blogger and South West YouTuber
    Be sure to check out my recent Mad Hatter Makeover on YouTube video (click here)


    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co