• Thursday 14 July 2016

    Feel Unique| Exclusive Peek At The Moomooi Range



    Firstly let's all take a moment to appreciate the gorgeous artwork on these products- hello Summer vibes. Feel Unique have now introduced their new and exclusive limited edition accessories collection and for you lucky Eltoria readers, I managed to grab myself a box to share with you all. Feel Unique teamed up with the very talented Fashion Illustrator Meredith Wing to turn these everyday beauty necessities into beautiful and unique accessories. If you love everything to with fashion (even viewing the odd fashion sketch now and again) you will seriously appreciate this Moomooi range. So with my two trips to Sienna and Fuerteventura just around the corner, these items are sure fit for a fashionista to go travelling with.

    Personally I would have to say that the phone cases are my favourite (they look amazing against a white phone). Fortunately my work phone is an iPhone 5 and I am due to pick up my iPhone 6 next week, so both of my phones will be matching! Hooray. What I love about the Flat Kabuki Brush is its Paris design and rose gold top (err love!), it is also very versatile and can be used to blend in your bronzer or blusher.

    The patterns on these bags and card holder... (jaw dropping emoji). These are absolutely stunning and  I really cannot wait to show them off in Italy (I just feel that they are fit for purpose there). I'm going to be using my Travel Wallet for when I go travelling and place it safely in my really cute mini Ted Baker bucket bag (click here to check out that post), and the Makeup Bag and Tote Bag to keep my Summer make up and beach wear safe away from the sun and sand.

    What's your favourite piece out of this new and exclusive Feel Unique range?
    Much Love
    Eltoria x


    Eltoria- South West Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blogger and South West YouTuber
    Be sure to check out my recent Summer Makeup Tutorial video (click here) 
    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co