• Thursday 28 July 2016

    Soap & Glory Ten-tation Gift Set| The Ultimate Girls Night Set In For £20!

    Now I must admit, I love my regular dose of Soap & Glory (I honestly think that if S&G were something sweet, they would most definitely be candy floss). If you have been following this blog for sometime now you will know that I am utterly obsessed with the Original Pink range- it smells fresh, sweet, revitalising…. it basically leaves you wanting you to bite your arm off. This Sweet Ten-tation Gift Set marks the tenth sensational year of Soap and Glory and it contains all of what you would possibly want out of S&G; something for the body, face, lips, feet, hands (it is the ultimate girl night in a tin). So sit back, relax and pamper yourself girl (we all deserve it once in a while)

    Firstly I am going to start this post off with something that I have never tried before. The Face Soap & Clarity Vitamin C Facial Wash is one of the dreamiest facial washes that I have ever used. It smells just like the Original Pink Range and it has jojoba scrub beads and super- tasking vitamins, minerals and amino acids which leaves your skin feel ultra clean. It is also a 3-in-1; it cleans, purifies and smoothes- my facial routine has never felt so easy. Scrub Of Your Life on the other hand is a body exfoliator which is thick and foamy and leaves your skin feeling lovely and buffed. It also smells like the Original Pink Range and contains some super moisturising ingredients.

    Ok let's talk about getting 'buttered up'. Heel Genius, Hand Food and The Righteous Butter are the perfect trio to hydrate your parched skin back to life. Personally I never go anywhere without Hand Food in my handbag (did you know that it has marshmallows in it!?) and once a week I always smother my feet in Heel Genius, pop on a pair of bed socks, and wake up to some seriously hydrated heels. The Righteous Butter is one of my favourite body moisturisers ever, and you can check out my full thoughts in a recent blog post (click here to read it).

    Clean On Me Shower Gel has featured on this blog many of times, so you can read a detailed post on that by clicking here. But mainly I really want to talk about is thus Original Pink Body Spray because girl, it pretty much  saved my skin in Siena. So when I went to Siena (Italy) two weeks ago, every day it was around 36 degrees and I was honestly melting like a lolly pop. So being sweaty and not smelling so fresh didn't exactly mix well with me, so popping on this Original Pink Body Spray for a quick 'pick me up' was honesty one of the best things ever. Not only does it make you smell as good as stepping out of the shower after using Clean On Me Shower Gel, but it is also ever so cooling on the skin! Smelling and feeling fresh has never come so easy!

    Soap and Glory makeup is an underdog and I really do need to voice its amazingness. Sexy Mother Pucker Lipgloss in Candy Queen smells purely of cocoa butter and its lip plumping technology leaves you lips feeling lovely and tingly (the colour of Candy Queen is also perfect for an everyday lip gloss). Thick & Fast Mascara has a brush with a V-groove to lay down volume and intensity which combs and curls to add definition and drama. It also gives a collagen coat which wraps around the lashes giving a flexible and a lengthening hold. This mascara also contains 'no flake' technology too!

    What are you favourite products from the Soap and Glory range?
    Much Love
    Eltoria x


    Eltoria- South West Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blogger and South West YouTuber
    Be sure to check out my recent Summer Makeup Tutorial video (click here)
    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co