• Monday 26 September 2016

    IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! Outfit Of The Day

    Hooray today is my 24TH BIRTHDAY! 24? Oh my, how is life just flying by? So today Joe is treating me to a shopping trip where I will no doubt will pick up a few lovely new items. But guys today is the day where I can finally justify buying myself a new pair of Cloud 9 wide plate hair straighteners *heart eyed emoji*. But before I share what I got for my birthday in a future blog post, let's check out today's birthday outfit:

    Now I am totally in love with this H&M top- I just love the fact that I have not yet spotted one person wearing this style of top. I first saw this top a few months ago in the Oxford Street store (where I totally regretted not buying it as soon as I saw it) but like a true passionate lover, I went back to buy it of course. Paired with these gorgeous Primark Boots, Boohoo leggings and River Island leather jacket, I just love how this outfit looks as a whole!

    Seeing as though last week was London Fashion Week, this week is going to be 'Eltoria Fashion Week' where I shall be sharing a few of my favourite picks this week. So subscribe to this blog and my YouTube channel (click here) so you do not miss out!

    What is your ultimate birthday outfit of the day?
    Much Love
    Eltoria x

    Eltoria- South West Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blogger and South West YouTuber
    Be sure to check out my recent Bikini Look Book Video (click here)
    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co