• Tuesday 25 October 2016

    Last Minute Halloween Look With New Look

    Now many of you have most probably clicked onto this post because you have left your Halloween costume until the last minute… don’t worry I tend to do this every single year. But with every single one of my friends getting dressed up to the Holloween nines this year, I needed to make my outfit look at least half decent. So whilst watching the New Look Halloween ideas video I got seriously inspired by the Black Sheer Lace Long Sleeve Midi Dress. However because I am not all that keen on long sleeves, I have decided to go for this Kourtney Kardashian inspired Black Plunge V Neck Mesh Panel Bodycon Dress- which looks totally gorgeous don't you think?


    Not only is this New Look dress perfect for a spooky vampire look, but I also reckon it would look amazing as part of a Swan Lake outfit. As you can see through the black mesh netting there is in fact a leotard, so if I wasn't wearing tights you will only see leotard (very ballerina like don't you think?). I love that the fact that I could most probably re-wear this dress sometime in the future, so not only is this New Look dress versatile and great value for money, but it also makes a great last minute spooky frock.

    Support New Look on social media by using the hashtag #ThisIsNewLook
    What do you make of this look?
    Much Love
    Eltoria x

    Eltoria- South West Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blogger and South West YouTuber
    Be sure to check out my recent Does YouTuber Makeup Actually Work? (click here)
    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co