• Monday 3 October 2016

    Lipgloss & A Beauty Wish List

    Do you want to know what BeyoncĂ©’s daughter has been caught using on her lips? Well wonder no further because I am just about to tell you. Love Light Lips stock revolutionary lip glosses which will blow your mind away… well in terms of practicality it would. Not only do they stock some gorgeous colours but the lip glosses themselves come with their own LED light- so say goodbye to dodgy application in the dark. Not only are they the perfect lip gloss for Autumn and Winter, because they are jammed packed with shea butter, aloe, jojoba oils and Vitamin E, but they also smell and taste of mint. You can check out my live demo of these lip glosses in my ‘Testing YouTuber Makeup’ video on YouTube, but you can check out the swatches below:

    Above: check out which one is which in my recent YouTube video by clicking here
    But let’s take a look at a few picks that I am desperate to get my hands onto:


    After checking out a few gifts for her on the L'Occitane website (click here), I am now desperate to get my hands on a Christmas Beauty Advent CalendarI mean after all it’s a change from chocolate (… and healthier dare I mention). Featuring a selection of best sellers, this calendar is filled with 24 beauty products which is amazing if you are wanting to experiment a little more when it comes to beauty products (after all sometimes I am guilty of sticking to what I know). In this calendar I would be extremely excited to try out the Cherry Blossom Shimmering Lotion, Cherry Blossom Shower Gel, Repairing Shampoo and the Shea Butter Gentle Toner. Not only is this calendar the perfect pre-Christmas gift, but it is also a great way to find out what a loved one would like for Christmas.

    I have a confession… I still haven’t got myself the Cloud 9 wide plate straighteners that I promised myself in my birthday post (click here). I best get onto the ol’ online shopping shouldn’t I.

    Above: last years Christmas blog post, click here
    Since the LUSH Christmas range coming out on the 1st October, I have managed to pick up some amazing Christmas bath ballistics and bubble bath! My post and video is going live on Wednesday the 5th of October so be sure to subscribe to my channel so you do not miss out (click here).

    What's on your wish list?
    Much Love
    Eltoria x

    Eltoria- South West Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blogger and South West YouTuber
    Be sure to check out my recent Bikini Look Book Video (click here)
    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co