• Tuesday 8 November 2016

    Jack Wills Joggers| The Perfect Way To Relax This Winter

    Not only are Jack Wills Women's Joggers the most comfortable piece of clothing that you could probably own, but for me they are also my luckiest. On Wednesday the 2nd of November I went to Westonbirt Arboretum which is a gorgeous place to go at this time of year; just picture all of the different coloured leaves scattered on the floor (it is honestly breathtaking if you are an Autumn fan like me). Whilst walking the dog and taking some Autumnal blog photos for Eltoria, my best friend took me by the hand and asked me to marry him. It was honestly the most beautiful thing ever but I am going to save the story for my Engagement Post which will be going up next week. But if you want to see the proposal itself, Joe sneakily filmed it and the video is up on my channel (click here to watch).

    So the joggers themselves. These Maynestone Slim Fit Women's Joggers are the most idyllic pair to stay stylish and comfortable this Autumn and Winter. Paired with a black polar neck top, black gloves and a cute black beanie, this combination will become the perfect 'go to' outfit for anyone wanting to stay on trend (and warm) this season. The joggers were really fitting but comfortable, the soft lightweight cotton makes them a dream to touch and the 'Wills' logo sure does add an extra class of sophistication to the jogger (so popping to the shops in them will not be an embarrassment).

    These joggers would also look perfect teamed with a gilet, a pair of snazzy trainers or even a pyjama top. Perfect for relaxing in.

    Are a pair of Jack Wills Joggers on your Christmas list this year?
    Much Love
    Eltoria x

    Eltoria- South West Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blogger and South West YouTuber
    Be sure to check out my recent Does YouTuber Makeup Actually Work? (click here)
    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co