• Wednesday 7 December 2016

    Diesel By Boxers & Briefs

    So with the underwear market being as important and popular as wearing the latest Nike trainer, 
    updating your underwear drawers with a few designer purchases is the right thing to do this Christmas. Boxers and Briefs is the go to place if you are wanting to look for quality underwear that combines comfort with unbeatable style at a competitive price. What I love about Boxer and Brief is that they have size guides and a 'ask a question' service which makes picking the perfect pair of undies so simple. If that's not enough for you, use the discount code 'ELTORIA' in order to receive 20% off your purchase! So let's check out what I got from this fabulous site.

    Diesel underwear is just so classy, just look at it, you seriously cannot fail in style and comfort wearing these. Out of all of the designer underwear on the market I would have to say that Diesel underwear is made out of the most comfortable material. Not only are these products soft to touch but they stretch to movement and they don't give you unnecessary wedgies whilst watching a christmas movie on the sofa (oh we have all been there). I selected Diesel's Women Miley S Stretch Jersey Bralette and Women OXY Stretch Jersey Brief in a blue/grey colour. The bralette is extremely supportive yet comfortable, whilst the briefs also echo in comfort. I'd have to say that these are probably my current favourite combination that I currently have in my undies drawer.


    Lounging pants... LOUNGING PANTS! Now ladies these are THE most comfortable pair of lounging pants that I own. Seriously. Not only do they look fabulous slumming around the house in, but they are actually ideal to wear to the gym too. I can just tell that I will be wearing my Diesel Women RUMPY Stretch Jersey Lounge Pants 90% if the time over the Christmas period and who could blame me? Talk about luxury.

    What takes your fancy this Christmas?
    Much Love
    Eltoria x


    Eltoria- South West Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blogger and South West YouTuber
    Be sure to check out my recent 12 DAYS OF ELTMAS series (click here)
    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co