• Monday 5 December 2016

    Do Teeth Whitening Products Work?| Janina Ultra White

    I am admittedly one of those people who has tried everything when it comes to teeth whitening; toothpastes, treatments, polishes... the list honestly goes on. But I have to stress to you one thing, Janina Ultra White products are honestly the best tooth whitening products that I have ever used! Not only are the products Hydrogen Peroxide free which are low abrasive, but they are also suitable for those who are a little sensitive so banishing those stubborn stains will not be a problem for everyone. So let me tell you why these products are the best.

    Everyday I generally use a Colgate whitening tooth paste, Listerine 'Stay White' mouth wash and Oral B satin tape for flossing. For me, these products do a very good job but when I changed my toothpaste to Janina Ultra White Whitening Toothpaste, I was singing from a completely different hymn sheet. Not only does this toothpaste help to reduce sensitivity, decay, plaque and tartar, it also gently whitens your teeth after every use. The product contains natural enzymes from Papaya, Pineapple and charcoal to promote low abrasion teeth whitening results- so you are guaranteed a non damaging result. I have been using this product for 3 weeks now and I have seen a huge colour difference in my teeth (I'd say 2 shades lighter), and the taste of this product is out of this world. This is now my favourite go to teeth whitening product and I highly reccomend it to those who want to naturally improve their smile.

    I never thought that Teeth Whitening Foam existed until now. This exclusive foaming formula is able to dissolve particles and penetrate hard to reach places better than a regular toothpaste. Again, this product is low abrasive which whitens and cleans the teeth rapidly and effectively. This product didn't taste of mint but more fruity which was different I must admit. I was shocked to find that the foam did a really good job in cleaning my teeth- my mouth felt fresh and I was left ready to get on with the day. I would say that this product is perfect if you are wanting to swerve away from toothpaste- a change is always good.

    Now the Janina White Tooth Whitening Spray is the perfect go to product. Not only is it small enough to pop in your handbag or travel bag, but it is ideal for every day use too. All you have to do is spray and swish around with no brushing or water necessary (simple!). I love having this in my handbag to freshen up my smile.

    Now I have had mixed experiences when it comes to teeth whitening kits- the last one I used made my teeth look all stripy! However I was pleasantly surprised when I used this next Janina product. Janina Ultra White Maxiwhite Professional Teeth Whitening Pre-Filled Trays allow you to easily whiten your teeth at home without harsh ingredients or abrasives. Not only are the trays easy to apply to your upper and lower teeth, but they are extremely comfortable to wear for the 35 minute treatment. For more of a intensive result it is best to use these trays every day for the next 5 days but as I haven't got really bad teeth, I used one treatment just to whiten up my smile. The results were amazing- my teeth didn't end up looking stripy but instead a shade lighter which I was really happy about. Keep an eye out on my instagram page for before and after photos.
    Do you find that teeth whitening products work?
    Much Love
    Eltoria x 

    Eltoria- South West Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blogger and South West YouTuber
    Be sure to check out my recent 12 DAYS OF ELTMAS series (click here)
    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co