• Friday 23 December 2016

    How To Get Products To Try For Free| Youzz

    What if I told you that you as a follower of Eltoria can get free products sent to your home? Yep this can totally happen so grab a cuppa and keep reading. Youzz is a global community of brand lovers and everyone is welcome in the community to try products for free. There are campaigns from beauty to technology, food to fashion, and getting the ball rolling on this is so simple. All you have to do is register at www.youzz.net/unitedkingdom choose your favourite campaigns, try the products sent to you, give your honest feedback and share your brand experience both online and offline. It's like becoming a trend setter, content creator, product tester and a team player all in one! You can check out what campaigns are currently running by clicking here.

    So in my first campaign I got sent some Baylis & Harding products and just look at them... they're gold (and you guys know how much I love the colour gold!). As I am heading off to the Caribbean this Christmas these two bags will make the perfect toiletry companions. The larger bag fits all of my necessities like toothbrush, toothpaste, mouthwash, facial wash, moisturisers etc, and the smaller bag is perfect for keeping all of my hair accessories safe. If I am totally honest of you Baylis & Harding wouldn't of been my first choice when it comes to a bag buy, but after receiving mine through Youzz, I will totally be shopping there in the future (the quality of them are amazing!).

    Now who doesn't love good body products? Especially when you receive a Sweet Mandarine & Grapefruit Body Wash which smells incredible. Both of these products are uplifting and fresh so I will definitely be taking these away on holiday with me.

    Above: check out what I got for Christmas
    Note: Next week I will be away and will not be posting until Tuesday 3rd January. However on Tuesday 27th December and Friday 30th December I shall be uploading on my YouTube channel so tune in for that (click here).

    Will you be joining Youzz to get your free products?
    Much Love
    Eltoria x

    Eltoria- South West Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blogger and South West YouTuber
    Be sure to check out my recent 12 DAYS OF ELTMAS series (click here)

    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co