• Tuesday 31 January 2017

    Beanie Hats By Chidora

    Since buying my black New York beanie hat from Primark a few months ago, I have since been obsessed with beanies. I love the fact that they aren't too warm, nor too cold, it is something that you can wear from Autumn to Spring without a problem. Despite woollen bobble hats looking the 'bees knees' when it comes to fashion, sometimes wearing one inside can look a little odd (especially in public). So investing in a good beanie hat is something that you ought to look into if you are a hat lover like me.

    My Coral Slouchy Beanie from Chidora is just everything. Not only does it have that perfect beanie shape, but it is also made out of 100% lambswool and 100% silk- talk about luxury. Whilst the lambswool helps to keep my head and ears lovely and toasty, I also find that the silk lining helps to keep my head sweat free (and there's nothing worse than sweaty hair). I went for this gorgeous coral colour because I thought it would go well with my newly ombre hair, but they also stock some other fabulous colours. Chidora also stock chunky knit hats and classic berets so go and check them out (click here).

    What do you make of this cute beanie hat?
    Much Love
    Eltoria x

    Eltoria- South West Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blogger and South West YouTuber
    Be sure to check out my recent YouTube videos (click here)

    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co