• Wednesday 25 January 2017

    Lord Timepieces| Is The Victoria White Watch The Best For Value On The Market?

    I have honestly found the best for value watch on the market at the moment... the Victoria White Watch from Lord Timepieces. We have seen the likes of Daniel Wellington take the watch market by storm with their leather and custom straps, but I am yet to come across a watch as sexy as this one. For £60.00 you can get this Victoria Womens Watch- I know crazy, but it just gets better. Using the discount code ELTORIA you can get 10% off any watch, so this watch would be a grand total of £54.00 (with free worldwide shipping in all!). Someone stop me, because I might just end up with a whole basket full.

    Firstly I am love with the whole brown leather strap and rose gold face combo- it is totally my thing. But what I find most unique about this watch is its face. The face of this watch displays its inner workings along with Roman numeral and diamonte numbers. Not only does this watch look good out of the case, but it also looks and feels incredible on the wrist (not too heavy at all). It is also very practical; a water resistant feature up to 3ATM and it also comes with a 24 month warranty just in case anything does go a little wrong.

    I think this watch sits perfectly against my beige fur coat and ombre hair. Although this watch has a brown leather strap (which FYI smells incredible when you sniff it), it will go with absolutely anything so don't worry, you will not end up in a fashion dilemma. Just so you can really appreciate the beauty of this watch, take a look at a few of my close up shots below:

    What do you make of this watch?
    Much Love
    Eltoria x

    Eltoria- South West Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blogger and South West YouTuber
    Be sure to check out my recent YouTube videos (click here)
    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co