• Friday 10 February 2017

    How To Make Your Valentines Gift Personal| Boots UK*

    Oh Valentines day... how are you here already? Despite 2017 flying by, this year I really wanted to take a bit of time thinking about Valentines day. So as this is my first Valentines day being engaged, I really wanted to put in some extra thought into this year's gift. Some off you will know that Joe (my fiance) really has helped me out a lot over the years in my blogging and YouTube journey. Not only does he produce some amazing photos and content for my YouTube channel, but most importantly he is my rock. And when I say rock, I actually mean a diamond. So instead of choosing any old fragrance for his Valentines gift, I wanted to make it a bit more personal and such aim was all possible with Boots Valentines For Him.

    When Joe proposed to me on the 2nd November 2016, he smelt just like Paco Rabanne's Million and this fragrance is something that I associate our engagement with. Getting engaged is one of the most incredible moments in life, and being able to have a fragrance to remember it by makes it much more memorable. After Christmas he ran a little low on it, so I thought that buying a bottle for him this Valentines Day was the perfect reason to restock it. So to make it a little more personal I used Boot's personalisation services where I had 'Doey' engraved on the front of the bottle. Now 'Doey' is a silly nickname that I have for him (... long story), but it really did make the whole gift much more personal.

    So if you are still struggling to find a personalised gift this Valentines Day, why not select your other half's favourite fragrance and get it engraved? If you are single? Not a problem, you can get your very own personalised perfume bottle too. I mean I have one with 'Eltoria' on it too.

    What would you get personalised from Boots UK?
    Much Love
    Eltoria x

    *This blog post contains sponsored content*
    Eltoria- South West Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blogger and South West YouTuber
    Be sure to check out my recent YouTube videos (click here)

    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co