• Monday 27 March 2017

    Daniel Wellington Classic Petite Watch| Get The Kendall Jenner Style*

    When you have Kendall Jenner fronting a campaign for Daniel Wellington you know it's going to be about something good! Over the last few years I have witnessed the evolution of Daniel Wellington and I am so proud in the way they have managed to triumph the watch market. I have supported Daniel Wellington since 2014 (first ever post can be found here) and from that day I have since been wearing a DW watch. Whilst I have been supporting a leather strap, it's now time to 'spring clean' my style into something a bit more contemporary. So let's take a sneak peek at the new Daniel Wellington Classic Petite Watch.

    The new Classic Petite collection launched on March 15th so this is a brand spanking new style. DW vouch that this design truly reflects the design approach of the brand and it's sophisticated yet contemporary look makes the perfect modern style icon. The watch is 32mm and the mesh is available in rose gold and silver whilst the dial comes in either black or white. Of course I went for the rose gold strap and white dial and I am totally in love. Since receiving it I have not been able to take it off because it goes with absolutely anything. It's also incredibly light and has the ability to brighten up any outfit- perfect for Spring don't you think?

    If you too want to get yourself a brand new watch ready for Spring, you can use the discount code ELTORIA15 to get 15% off! (valid until 30th April). So instead of £139.00 it will cost you £118.16! Bargain.

    What do you make of this watch?
    Much Love 
    Eltoria x

    *This post contains sponsored content but all opinions are my own

    Eltoria- South West Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blogger and South West YouTuber
    Be sure to check out my recent YouTube videos (click here)
    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co