• Friday 3 March 2017

    Thalassa Boom Resort Wear| Best Bikinis To Buy In 2017*

    Whilst I was in the Caribbean over the Christmas period I couldn't stop looking at bikinis (even though I had five packed with me already). A Caribbean beach is one of the best in the world so having the perfect bikini to suit the occasion is almost as important as the cocktail you are having. Now that we are officially in Spring (hooray for warmer weather and lighter mornings) I thought it would be good to greet in the new season with a bikini post. Nowadays the UK tends to be warmer throughout the Spring months, so updating your swimwear wardrobe may be due sooner than you think. Some of you have been asking where I got my bikini from in my Bathbomb Turned Me Pink video, so I'm here to let you into my bikini secret.

    Thalassa Boom Resort Wear is a lifestyle brand designed to fit perfectly into a luxury lifestyle. From lounging on a sun bed to sipping on a margarita, these trendy items are designed for women who love the glitzy life (and the sun of course). What I love about Thalassa's swimwear range is that they can be complimented with anything; a statement necklace, a coverup, or even a pair of shorts. These Brazilian fit and European styled pieces are also suited for any occasion; from a lively beach bar to a chilled lunch at a restaurant, whatever the transition, Thalassa has your sorted. The website also stocks lux cover ups, neoprene handbags with dynamic and vibrant prints, in addition to glamorous one piece swimsuits. I bet your shopping baskets will be full by the time you are finished browsing on their website... I know mine was!

    Whilst I was away in the Caribbean I fell in a love with an island called Curacao. Thalassa (from Thalassa Boom Resort Wear) is actually from Curacao so I love the fact that this Crack Gold Bikini was made in inspiration from the island. In the UK it is terribly hard to find a decent Brazilian cut bikini bottom and I am totally in love this style. I find Brazilian cut bikini bottoms a lot more comfortable and also believe it or not, much more flattering on the body too. Admittedly the triangle designed top surprised me the most. Whilst the bikini is lined with soft Italian fabric made from Miami, it actually gave my bust a natural lift (and you all know how much I like to complain about my smaller bust). These bikinis have been made to perfection and I truly know that this Crack Gold Bikini will still remain in my swimwear collection in years to come.

    What do you make of this bikini? Go and check out their amazing handbags!
    Much Love
    Eltoria x

    *This post contains sponsored content but all opinions are my own

    Eltoria- South West Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blogger and South West YouTuber
    Be sure to check out my recent YouTube videos (click here)

    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co