• Monday 8 May 2017

    A Simple Way To Style A Corset Belt

    The simplest way to style a corset waist belt? Well that's easy because all you need is a t-shirt! If you have already checked out my New Look Spring Fashion Haul Post, you will know that I have been obsessing over the t-shirt and corset look. Not only is it the perfect look for a warm Spring's day, but it also looks great for an evening style. Check out three of my favourite Tees to style a corset belt with:

    Top: River Island, Belt: New Look


    Top: Misspap, Belt: Misspap


    Top: New Look, Belt: New Look

    Above: check out my New Look Spring look book here

    Top: Trendeo, Belt: Trendeo (you can shop this look on my Trendeo store by clicking here).

    Do you like the t-shirt and corset style?
    Much Love
    Eltoria x

    Eltoria- South West Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle Blogger and South West YouTuber
    Be sure to check out my recent YouTube videos (click here)

    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co