• Monday 30 September 2013

    New Elf Cosmetics


    I first fell in love with Elf Cosmetics when I once bought their 'Studio Eyebrow Kit' a few months ago- I'm afraid to say it even beats MAC. Not only does it stay on for longer but it is the fraction of the price as it is only £3.75! BARGAIN. This time round I wanted to select a number of items that I hadn't tried before, so I decided to get the products that I was running out of. I ordered them on Tuesday last week and received them on the Thursday- so they arrived in time for my 21st birthday... Yey. Overall the pricing of this make-up brand is extremely affordable which is great if you are shopping on a budget. Both make-up and tools have been trailed and tested with proper make-up artists- so you are able to achieve that flawless finish. Last week I uploaded a picture of the products onto my Instagram page as I was so impressed with the packaging! Click here if you would like to see more.




    Eye Primer

    £1.50
    I personally couldn't fault this primer- it's just like any other but a lot cheaper. My eye shadow didn't crease nor did it smudge off, it stayed on the whole day. I rate this product 9/10.

    Lengthening and Volumising Mascara

    £3.75
    Yet again, I couldn't fault this product. I personally believe that it is so easy to get ripped off when it comes to buying mascara because it is unnecessary to buy an expensive one! This product helps to achieve thicker, fuller and longer lashes that are beautiful and natural. The enlarged brush coats your lashes evenly for an enhanced appeal and the formula is clump free. I rate this product 8/10.

    Baked Blush

    £3.75
    This blush is such a gorgeous shimmering colour which helps to create a natural look. It was hard to apply this blusher onto my brush- it didn't seem to stick. However once on it was gorgeous on the cheek bone. I rate this product 7/10.

    Duo Eye-shadow- Brown

    £1.50
    I personally didn't really like this product- the pigments weren't strong enough. It however made a really nice base coat, but I then had to go over it with another eye shadow pallet. I rate this product 5/10.

    Foundation Brush

    £1.50
    As you all know I don't wear foundation on a day to day basis but I thought this brush was amazing! Usually I stay away from cheaper brushes but I couldn't fault it- it felt as good as a expensive one. All of Elf's make-up brushes have been designed and tested by professional make-up artist Scott Vincent Borba. Each brush has been ergonomically designed to fit perfectly into your hand a facilitate a flawless finish with every application. I rate this brush 9/10.

    Eyeliner Brush


    I LOVED this brush- it was so accurate and soft on the eye. This gentle brush tip perfectly reaches the inner and outer lash for ultra thin and smooth application. Works in harmony with wet or dry formulations for a lasting look. I rate this brush 9/10.

    There we go guys! I spent only £13.50 for 6 items- amazing hey? I highly recommend this brand if you want affordable yet good quality make-up. Here are some photo's that were taken after I applied the make-up to myself. Let me know what you think!


    Makeup- done by myself
    Photography- Joey Menghini


    Makeup- done by myself
    Photography- Joey Menghini

    Much Love Guys!
    Eltoria x
    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co