• Friday 18 July 2014

    My Graduation Outfit & Photos

    A little different post for you all this Friday! Some of you may already know that I have recently just graduated from university- woo! And like all universities, I obviously went to my graduation ceremony where I received my certificate, threw my mortarboard in the air, and drank Pimms on the lawn. Sounds ever too sophisticated for me right? The dress I wore was a beautiful white waxed lace pencil dress from Lipsy which featured a black waistband and undercoat. The dress is from Lipsy's last years Summer collection and is unfortunately not available for sale. However like a true bargain hunter, I actually bought this dress on Ebay for £28.00! (RRP £100). I am currently aware that there are a few of these dresses being sold on Ebay each week for around £30-£50, so keep your eyes peeled if you fancy getting this dress. Otherwise, at the bottom of this post I have selected three dresses from Lipsy that are currently being sold that are similar. These dresses are perfect for any formal/smart occasion like a wedding or graduation (like I used mine for). Without further adieu, enjoy a number of my graduation snaps which were taken in my garden. Congratulations to anyone else who has just finished their degrees/exams! Let me know in the comments and tell me what you are planning on doing next. I love hearing from you all! 









    Do you like the look of these dresses?
    Much Love
    Eltoria x



    Share:
    © Eltoria | All rights reserved.
    Designed by Eltoria | Built by pipdig.co